This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tea for two.....

Well, it's actually tea and Sprite for two.
Just a quick date with my son.
Times like these are simple, yet very important. We talk about everything.
Have you asked your child out for a date lately?

"My son, keep your father’s commandment, and forsake not your mother’s teaching. Bind them on your heart always; tie them around your neck. When you walk, they will lead you; when you lie down, they will watch over you; and when you awake, they will talk with you." Proverbs 6:20-22

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...