This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Super bowl!!!

We got invited over to our son and his wife's house for a Superbowl party. She asked us to bring some appetizers and I'm making yummy barbecued wings!
I've never made them before, so I found a recipe for them on the internet.
I basically threw two trays of wings in my crock pot and added all of these ingredients.
They turned out wonderful!
Eric made barbecued ribs! Mmmmm!!!
Brittany made a beautiful spread of food!
I don't think we'll be going hungry!
Eric's ribs got a little burnt on the outside, but they tasted great!
There's my wings!
Good food, family and friends!
This is so much fun!
They invited their good friends, Colin and Amy and their little boy, Caden.
We had a fun time!
Brittany and Caden.
Cameron and Megan.
Colin and Amy.
Eric high-fiving Caden. I can tell that Eric is going to be a great grandpa some day!
Their house is so pretty!
Time to eat!
Later Grayson and Rachelle arrived.
The guys all went outside to check out Gray's new wheels and tires.
Eric and I.
Eric and Caden fist-bumping! :0)
Mmmm! The food is delicious!
Caden was so cute sitting in his little chair and watching the game.
Grayson and Rachelle.
Mackenzie and Krammer.
Mackenzie and Brittany we great hosts. We had a wonderful time! And the commercials were great!! Haha!

"But blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him." Jeremiah 17:7

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...