This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Prom

It's that time again, it's Springtime and that means Prom time! Here's Grayson all decked out in his tuxedo ready to go pick up his sweetheart, Rachelle. My, my doesn't he look handsome!
Rachelle's mother took this cute picture of Rachelle pinning on Grayson's boutonniere over at their house.
Rachelle had the idea to do a photo shoot by this pretty pond, so I met the kids over there and snapped some pictures. Here's Grayson, Rachelle and their friends, Zach and Camille. Don't they all look so beautiful! I love how the boys bow-ties and vests match the girls glamorous gowns!
Her dress is stunning!
So cute!
Their flowers are so pretty!
They always order them from the same florist who makes sure that their flowers and ribbons match!
I love how the wind is blowing her dress.
Adorable!
This one is blurry, but I really like how it turned out!
Here's a clear version of the same photo.
They are a gorgeous couple!
Pure bliss!
Rachelle forgot her camera, so I let her have mine and it was so fun to see all the pictures she took!
This one cracks me up!
They look so happy!
This must have been taken at the dance.
They look like they're having a great time!
The prom's over, now to the next destination! I think Rachelle looks a lot like the beautiful 1940s actress Loretta Young.
I wonder where they're heading?
Where else but the bowling alley!
It cracked me up when I found out they were bowling in their fancy prom clothes!
I love it! They both had such a great night! Many fun memories were made!

"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because there is nothing better for a person under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany them in their toil all the days of the life God has given them under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...