This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oh what a beautiful morning....

Oh what a beautiful morning,
Oh what a beautiful day,
I've got a wonderful feeling,
Everything's going my way!
Life has changed so much for me and the Mr. I remember when Saturday mornings around here were such a hubbub with four active boys living at home. Saturdays were so fun! We would get up and have a big breakfast and watch cartoons! The house was always so alive with the sounds of busy boys playing with toys, starting projects, wrestling, fighting, laughing, eating, etc.
Now on many Saturday's it's just Eric and I. Here he is sitting there in his favorite chair sipping coffee and reading the morning paper in a quiet house.
When the kids started growing up and getting busy with jobs, girls and other obligations, I was kicking and screaming trying to stop time and even trying to go back in time! I was really sad. But you know what, they are all doing awesome and I am so proud of every one of them. They are right at the place they should be in life and I have come to realize that Eric and I are in the right place too. There are a lot of really nice things about being at this point in our lives and this is one of them. Sipping coffee and reading the paper with my one and only is pretty special!

Oh, what a beautiful morning!

"My darling is mine and I am his." Solomon 2:16 Contemporary English Version

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Mumzie said...

Cute! Love your post. Mumzie

adsgram said...

Enjoy it for what it is, Sharon..a time passage. BUT, prepare for your next stage, too. Your boys are still young, but eventually there will be the next generation to come along and "mess up" those quiet Saturday mornings...grandkids, and take it from a Grammie - it's even better! LOL!!!

Enjoy...♥♥,
Lynne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...