This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, May 10, 2010

My wonderful Mother's Day...

Yesterday I shared with you my special days with both of my mothers, but today is the day I get to spend with my own family to celebrate my Mother's day ! :0)

My hubby asked me what I wanted to do for the day and I said I really wanted to go bowling! Eric, Hayden and I went bowling a few months ago and it was so much fun that I really wanted to do it again.
We invited all the kids and everyone made it except Cameron, who had to work, and also, Grayson's girlfriend, Rachelle, could not be with us either, but we still had tons of fun!
Eric just picked up a spare! Go honey!!!
I love this bowling alley, it is so bright and cheerful! I feel like I'm in another world!
Don't bug me, I'm in the zone getting psyched up to throw a strike!
Well, we can't tell by the picture, but I'm pretty sure I threw a strike! Haha!
Mackenzie lining it up.
Mackenzie waiting for his ball to come back.
Go Brittany!
Go Grayson!
Go Hayden!
He's doing the happy dance! He must have gotten a strike!
Brittany and I having so much fun together!
Hayden watching his bros.
It warms my heart to see my boys laughing and enjoying each other!
Cute couple!
Mackenzie and Brittany!
Grayson laughing about something before his turn.
Three of my four handsome sons!
Hayden's got a new trick up his sleeve...
...he's going to try a new approach....
...it's soccer style!
Hahaha! The crazy thing is, it worked!
Brittany decided to try a new approach too!
The Granny drop! It worked too! :0) hahaha!
Grayson checking out the score...
...it looks like Dad's in first, then Hayden, Grayson, me, Mackenzie and lastly Brittany.
After bowling we came home and had barbecued steaks, baked potatoes and salad and I got such lovely gifts from all the kids. Mackenzie and Brittany gave me these gorgeous red roses in this beautiful round vase.
Grayson gave me this stunning necklace.
I got some lovely cards from all the boys and these pretty flowers from Grayson and Rachelle and Cameron gave me a beautiful card and a gift card to Target.
Eric gave me this gorgeous Hydrangea! I'm so thrilled to get it, I've been wanting a hydrangea bush for a long time!!!
I had such a delightful day! I am so thankful for all of my children and my wonderful husband for giving me such a great day and making me feel so loved! I thank God every day for the wonderful gift of motherhood! I love, love, love being a mom!!!

"Know that the Lord is God. It is He who made us and we are His; we are His people, the sheep of His pasture. Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise His name." Psalm 100:1-4

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Rita said...

Well, I don't know if you'll get this comment or not. I've tried before and it would not take my comments. ??? Isn't it wonderful being a Mom? God knew just what He was doing when He made us mothers! Looks like you guys were having a great time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...