This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, April 17, 2010

He eats like a teenager!

I just had to share these funny pictures that show the amazing amount of food that my teenage son, Hayden, eats!

He was getting ready for school and preparing some breakfast as well as making a lunch to take to school. He had an away basketball that day, so he packed extra sandwiches.

"Waffles are magic, sweet if you will

smooth like a fresh cut green grassy hill

all covered in syrup, golden and brown

you may as well give them a robe and a crown

For waffles are better, then pancakes or toast

Yes waffles are the ones i like most

cooked to perfection, until they're tan

they taste so much better than other food can."

~ Author Unknown

Now that breakfast is made, it's time for him to pack his lunch!

"The perfect delectable snack,

to soothe that hunger attack,

peanut butter and jelly,

soon fills your belly

and to childhood it takes you back!"

~ Author Unknown

Three peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! Now that's a lot of PB&J's!!! I know this is a lot of carbs, but he is really a very healthy eater. He always has fruits and vegetables and surprisingly picks very healthy snacks. He's a growing boy who plays sports, so he is always hungry! I sure wish I had his metabolism!

"For our heart shall rejoice in Him, Because we have trusted in His holy name." Psalm 33:21

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I have a soon to be 19 year old....they do love food ...don't they :) ....Love those red baskets...blessings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...