This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, February 18, 2011

Hayden's best basketball game....

Hayden had his best basketball game ever the other night!
He was smoke'n!
He was on fire!
He was getting steels and making fast breaks.
He even got a 3 pointer!
We are so proud of him! He got 17 points! Wooot wooo! He was sure fun to watch! 

"The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you by His love; He will exult over you with loud singing."Zephaniah 3:17

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...