This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, April 30, 2010

Eric's 50th birthday!

Guess who's nifty and turning fifty?
Haha...it's my sweet husband, Eric! It's his 50th birthday today!
I wanted to throw a big party with a band and everything, but he said he really wanted a quiet birthday with just the family.
So that's what we did!
He requested barbecue steak, baked potatoes, barbecued onions, green salad and rolls for his birthday dinner.
We invited all the kids and Eric's parents, Jim and Alice. Sadly, our son, Cameron, could not make it because he was working.
It was so great to see everyone!
Here's Eric visiting with his Dad and Grayson. It looks like they're talking about something funny!
There's the birthday boy!
Get in line...it's time to eat!!!
Here's Eric's meal all laid out on the "You Are Special Today" plate!
Grayson, Hayden and Alice digging in.
Alice and Jim with Brittany.
Grayson and Rachelle.
Me and the birthday boy!
Grayson, Rachelle and Hayden.
Mackenzie and Brittany.
Eric's mother said she really wanted to bring the cake. She picked out a delicious chocolate ice cream cake!
Make a wish!
Happy 50th birthday honey!
Time to open presents!
Eric opening his gifts.
The family is all eagerly watching!
It's so fun to get together with the family. We are truly blessed with our loving, fun, good natured family! I love them all!
Happy 50th birthday honey! I hope you had a great day and that you'll have a wonderful year! I love you so much and am so thankful that you're my husband and the father of our children!

"Every time I think of you I thank my God." Philippians 1:3

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...