This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Center of attention...

I put togehter this new centerpiece for our dining room table and I thought I'd share with you how quick and easy it was.
I started with this metal candle holder I found at Goodwill for$2.99. It was a brassy/metal look and I spray painted it a soft cream color. I also picked up some silk roses at Goodwill for another $2.00.
The flowers had wire stems, so I simply wired them onto the candelabra.
Then I cut the tips of some silk red roses...
...and I tucked them into my display in a pleasing manner.
The last step was adding three 4 inch pillar candles purchased at the Dollar Store for one buck each and....
....viola, it's complete!
I think it turned out so nice.
Quick, easy and cheap! And also very pretty!
Total expense.....$7.99! Not bad for a beautiful new centerpiece!
There's nothing like candles and flowers that will cheer up and beautify your home!

"He fills my life with good things." Psalm 103:5a

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...