This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Winter birds...

I was driving to town on a blistery January morning and I saw all of these neat black birds perched in the bare winter trees along the side of the road.
I thought they looked beautiful, so I snapped a picture. It reminded me of that scripture about how the Lord cares for the birds of the air and how much more he loves us and cares for us.
Thank you for the blessing Lord. Thank you for the reminder. Thank you for your provision. 

"Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?" Matthew 6:26

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...