This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Take that Krispy Kreme!!!

Temptation!!!!!! Why oh why did I order these Krispy Kreme donuts for the high school fundraiser? I just picked them up this morning and they are just sitting there staring at me with their big holes in the center calling my name....Shaarrron......Shaarron
Praying for willpower and strength!!!! No you bad donuts, I will not be bullied by you!!! I will be good and eat this instead!!!
This is the worst timing because I just started a diet! Why oh why didn't I just give the high school a ten buck donation and call it good instead of bringing these sinful treats home? Thank goodness, the boys woke up and ate several of them, but there are still a few left to taunt me all day. Grrrr!!! I will not eat you! I will be strong, I WILL NOT eat you!!! I closed the lid and put the box on the fridge. Now hopefully that will do the trick!
It's 5:00 and I made it all day without eating a single one! I didn't even "accidentally" touch the icing and lick my finger!!! Now both of the boys are back home!!! Yea!!! I'm saved! My rescuers, come on guys eat the last of the donuts for me!!!
Thank you boys for making such a sacrifice for me! hahaha!
Keep going boys!!! There's still two left!
Yes Hayden, you can stuff one more in your mouth just to help your mother!
You too Grayson! Even though you've eaten enough already to be sick, you must keep eating them until they are gone so I won't have to!!! Hee hee!
They are finally gone!
I bought, I saw, I smelled, I suffered and......I conquered! Take that Krispy Kreme donuts! You don't know who you're messing with! Not one donut crumb crossed these lips! Go me!!! Thank you God for giving me will power today!

"All of you must keep awake and watch and pray, that you may not come into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak." Matthew 26: 41

Proudly, Sharon

3 comments:

Mary said...

Whew! I feel your pain. That took an enormous amount of self control. All of the Krispy Kremes have closed here in New York and I sure do miss those delicious doughnuts.

Mary

adsgram said...

Sharon...you are a better woman than I. Of course, around here we do not have KK donut shops, so when I get somewhere that has them I would never be able to pass them up! Good work on you diet and extreme willpower!

Lynne

shamrock fields said...

This is sooo cute Sharon! I know what you mean! My girls are always selling candy or something tempting! Good for you!
Molly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...