This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Straight shot....

A bunch of us girls from my office decided that since we all would like to lose weight that we would diet together. We made up charts and we all weigh in every Monday. We put a dollar in each week and the biggest loser gets to keep the money. We each are doing our own diet, I am just going to cut my calories to 1200 and try to add in more exercise. One of the girls at work told me about drinking a tablespoon of vinegar every day. She said it's supposed to rev up your metabolism. I thought, well, it's natural and cheap and I have some at home, I'll give it a whirl. The crazy things I'll do to lose weight!
I measured out 1 tablespoon and...
...poured it into a cute little glass. I thought it would be easier to drink it down fast from a glass rather from a spoon.
Oh my gosh, what am I doing?
I decided to take pictures in case this really works and I thought I'd blog about it and tell everyone about it. I think vinegar tastes yucky and I am not looking forward to this!
I'm scared though, I know it's going to be gross!
Here goes!
Bottoms up!
Oh my word! It's burning! What have I done?
It's taken my breath away!
Water! Water! I need water!!!!
Ugh! Well, that did not go well! The rest of the day I kind of felt like my stomach lining was being eaten. My hunger was the same, I ate everything and the next day I weighed the same, did not lose anything. I don't think I'll be doing this again. Stomach problems run in my family and I really don't want to mess mine up. No thank you!

"For the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit." Romans 14:17

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...