This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring's Coming!

The cherry trees are in bloom!!
I get so excited at the first signs of spring! It's such a great time to renew your life and start over with fresh ideas and goals!
I found these beautiful cherry blossom branches at an abandoned spooky house in our neighborhood (click here to read my post about the spooky house). I love to cut a few branches and put them in our home, they just seem to perk up the place!
"Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"
- Robin Williams
"No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn."
- Hal Borland
"A light exists in Spring
Not present in the year
at any other period
When March is scarcely here."
~ Emily Dickinson
"Loveliest of trees, the cherry now
Is hung with bloom along the bough."
~ A. E. Houseman, Shropshire Lad
Me sitting in front of the cherry blossoms that I brought to work for my co-workers and our patients to enjoy. I'm looking forward to the freshness and new life of Spring!
"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant."
~ Anne Bradstreet
"Autumn arrives in the early morning, but spring at the close of a winter day."
~ Elizabeth Bowen
"Winds of March, we welcome you,
There is work for you to do.
Work and play and blow all day,
Blow the Winter wind away."
~ Unknown
"March bustles in on windy feet
And sweeps my doorstep and my street.
She washes and cleans with pounding rains,
Scrubbing the earth of winter stains.
She shakes the grime from carpet green
Till naught but fresh new blades are seen.
Then, house in order, all neat as a pin,
She ushers gentle springtime in."
~ Susan Reiner, Spring Cleaning

I'm so thankful for all of the seasons that God gives us. I thoroughly enjoy all for of them! Aren't we so blessed with this beautiful earth and all it contains! Thank you God for everything!!!

"You visit the earth and water it, you greatly enrich it; the river of God is full of water; You provide their grain, for so you have prepared it. You water its ridges abundantly, You settle its furrows; You make it soft with showers, You bless its growth. You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance. They drop on the pastures of the wilderness, and the little hills rejoice on every side. The pastures are clothed with flocks; the valleys also are covered with grain; they shout for joy, they also sing." Psalm 65:9-13

"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance."
Psalm 65:11

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

adsgram said...

"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant."
~ Anne Bradstreet

Thanks for your posting 'in order', Sharon! We here in my part of New England got slammed with a 14" snowstorm yesterday, and your pictures really are a welcome sight this morning! Great timing!

Enjoy your day!

Lynne

shamrock fields said...

Sharon-
Oh--I love cherry blossoms! What a pretty picture of you too!
Molly

Kathi said...

They are so pretty Sharon. One of the first signs of spring.

Kathi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...