This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Something here doesn't belong.....

I made myself laugh the other day. I was walking through the living room and I found two Christmas decorations that I forgot to put away! Can you spot them?
Here, I'll zoom in a bit. Do you see it now?
How about now? Haha! I put a miniature wreath on this bird house and I accidentally left it there after Christmas!
Now, here's the other one, do you see it?
There it is!
It's another wreath on a different birdhouse. How funny! Oh well, no harm, no foul! At least I got a giggle out of it!

"I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble." Psalm 59:16
Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...