This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Slice of Life: Winter morning....

Here's a little snippet of our life. I do posts like this because I want to remember our every day life. Here's a typical morning scene at our house during the week.
Eric and Grayson are up getting breakfast and throwing their lunches together.
And of course getting some coffee!  "Bye guys, have a great day, I love you!!!" I hug and kiss them goodbye as they head off to work by 6:30 am.
Next comes Hayden. He heads downstairs at about 7:30 to get ready for school.
Today is a game day and I like to make him breakfast when I can on game days, especially today because he's sick. I loaded him up with his vitamins, echinacea and orange juice.
He's finishing up some homework this morning.
"Thanks for the breakfast mom!"
Look how cute Blondie is sitting at his feet!
It's off to school for Hayden! Bye, honey, have a great day!
Uh-oh! He's been it!
Hit with TP that is! He quickly tears it off and throws it all in the back of his truck.
He seems to get TP'd a lot!
There he goes! Drive safe! Have a great day at school! I love you!  

Typical mornings with the family....priceless!

I'm thankful for these days.

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God!" Matthew 5:9

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...