This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Slice of Life: Winter evening.....

Again, here are a few pictures of a little slice of our life here at Rose of Sharon Garden. This is just a typical wintry night at our house.
We've all had busy days at either work or school. We just ate and we're all tired. Blondie is in the house with us. Here's Eric, Grayson, Hayden and Blondie chill'n together in the family room.
We just hang out and relax together and watch Modern Marvels on the History channel.
I love these times and I want to remember them. I have good natured boys and a good natured husband and it's usually always fun around here.
Hayden started wrestling with Blondie....
....then Grayson joined in. It's so much fun!
I just want to soak it all in and remember these times. I love these times.
I love these times!

"He who pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity and honor." Proverbs 21:21

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...