This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, January 31, 2011

Slice of Life: January Life

Here are just a few extra things that have happened here at our home in the month of January. I came home from work for my lunch hour and was pleasantly surprised to see my oldest son, Mackenzie, there working on his truck.
He had to change his oil and he doesn't have the tools/supplies at his house, so he dropped by to do it. I LOVE it when I get to see my kids when I didn't expect to!
My fun little local thrift store went out of business. i was so sad when I drove by and saw it all shut down and empty. Boo-hoo! I hope a new one will come into town soon. I have found so many wonderful treasures at this tiny store, click here  here to read a post about some of my amazing goodies I have found there before. Kathy, the lady who owned it was so nice and she had a shop kitty that was always in the store assisting her. Why do things have to change. :0(
i had a fun breakfast and thrift store shopping day with my girlfriend Shannon.
Eric had to take some on-line courses for his logging business. In order to keep his insurance, he is required to have continuing education.
He's not real savvy on the computer, so he's kind of fun to watch! heehee!
Grayson and Rhochelle got up real early one Saturday and headed to the coast with the quads.
I love this picture!
They are so cute together!
They are going to have a fun day!
Hayden decided to go to the Winter Formal. He forgot how to tie a tie, so he took a little lesson from a Youtube video! He was cracking me up!
He sure looks sharp though! He didn't want to take a date this time, so he went alone and he had a great time with his friends.
Silly Blondie! What have you been up to?
Look at that dirty face!
I'm pretty sure she was digging in a very muddy hole out in our garden. She cracks me up! 
There's never a dull moment around The Rose of Sharon Garden!

"Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ!" Romans 5:1

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...