This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, January 10, 2011

Organizing our CDs...

I had all of our CDs in old shoe boxes in a cabinet in the living room. This was clearly not working for us, so I decided to organize them all.
I purchase several cute matching boxes at the dollar store for a dollar each.
I sat on the floor and surrounding myself with the new baskets and had my boxes of CDs near by.
I used self stick labels and alphabetized each box.
This was very time consuming, but fun.
I watched a cute old Ginger Rogers movie to help pass the time. I am going to put all of the boxes in the shelves above the TV.
I'm all finished!
They look so nice!
And they are all organized!!! Yea!!!
It feels so good to know that I can find any CD very quickly now!
I even made a special box for all of our Christmas CDs.
Now I can easily find my Bing Crosby CD whenever I want it! :0)
My favorite thing to do after I do an organizing project like this is to stand back and look at over and over! hee hee!
I love how it looks and it makes so much more since now.
My hard work paid off! 

"Therefore, my beloved, be steadfast, immovable, always excelling in the work of the Lord, because you know that in the Lord your labor is not in vain." I Corinthians 15:58

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...