This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, March 25, 2010

No more skeletons in my closet!

Oh my goodness, it's that time again!
It's time to clean the closet!
It's time to go through all my clothes and decide what is "keep", "throw away" or "donate".
It's that horrible time that I try everything on and realize that I must simply lose weight!
In fact, I have three levels of weight that I need to lose! I finally got smart and put my pants in piles of what I suspect my weight should be to fit them. I have 120, 118 and 115 pound piles.
I then folded them and put them on the top shelf hoping that one day I will be able to fit in them again before they go out of style!
It's time for me to figure out what clothes I really want. This is my work clothes closet.
I wish I had a "before" picture of this closet, it was a huge mess! It feels good to go through everything and get rid of things!
While were in my closet, I'll show you some of my favorite things! The first is quite obvious...red shoes of course!!!
I also have some pretty handbags!
This leopard print is one of my favorites. It's a vintage bag from the 60s that I found at Goodwill. It's such a classic style, it never goes out of fashion!
I also like this cute classic woven rattan bag.
I found the shoes at a second hand store and practically laid my body on the floor to get them! I think they are sooo adorable! Imagine how thrilled I was when I found a purse a few weeks later that matches perfectly!
I love my bubble gum pink handbag and matching sling pumps!
Here's a pretty gold bag with matching slip-ons.
Love the blingy buckle!
But out of all those fun shoes, guess which ones I wear the most? Yep, it's these uggies and they are my favorite! They are just so very comfortable! At one time they were cute, but now I have worn them to death and I'm sad and worried that I won't be able to find replacements that are so comfortable! The good news is, now I have a reason to go shopping!!!
Oh, so much better! It will be so much easier to pick out my outfits and get dressed in the morning!
Well, now that my closet is all clean and tidy, I better get dressed and head to work! :0)

"But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly." Matthew 6:6

Fondly, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...