This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Eve!

I can't believe it's already time to ring in a new year!
Didn't we just say hello to 2010?
And now we're saying good-bye to it and hello 2011!
I wanted to show you some of our New Year's decorations and show you what we celebrated New Years. I don't put out much, just a few things in the kitchen.
I like to use snow flakes, they just seem perfect for January!
I found this awesome candle in a martini glass that I thought was perfect! I placed it next to a vintage Happy New Year postcard.
My sister, Kathi, spent the night with me on 12/30. We had such a fun time! We were planning on going to lunch and to the thrift stores on New Year's Eve day. We slept in and were being lazy around then house when all of the sudden we heard a loud knock at the door. It was our friend, Jerry, who stopped by to invite Eric and I to their annual New Year's Eve party. He's always so funny and writes the invitation as a poem.
Kathi and I got dressed and hit the town.
We had a fun lunch at our favorite fast food place, Taco Time!
We had a great lunch.
I love times like this with my big sister!
We went to several thrift stores and found great treasures.
We both needed groceries, so we decided to go together!
This makes it so much more fun! We both got yummy food for our New Year's day meals.
That night my husband took the whole family out to dinner!
We went to Red Robin.
It was a lot of fun!
Cameron could not be with us because he was working.
We had a great time though.
After that we all went our separate ways. Eric and I went to Jerry and Theresa's party.
Their home is so pretty.
There's usually a big crowd and it's so fun to see our old friends!
We play a betting game with dice.
I forgot the name of it, but it's fun!
This is Teresa with her darling little granddaughter.
Everyone was doing karaoke.
Happy New Year!
Eric and Tim found a quiet place to talk.
So did these guys.
They had a pinata for the kids.
It's so fun to watch!
We watched the ball drop in times square!
Happy new year!
May the Lord richly bless you in 2011!

"May the Lord bless you and keep you; may the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you; may the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace." Numbers 6:24-26

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...