This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Day 2011

Happy 2011! What a great way to start it, spending time with the Lord!
In His Word!
What a perfect passage I read this morning Proverbs 14.
Grayson woke up and hung out with Eric and I watching football. Hayden got up early and worked at the gas station.
I made some semi-homemade cinnamon rolls!
Mmmm!
We also had bacon and eggs.
What a fun way to start the new year!
I love hanging out with my family.
Eric!
Grayson!
Blondie!
Eric bought all the stuff to make a bacon explosion!
First he pressed sausage onto a cookie sheet.
Then he added spices.
Next he braided bacon on another tray.

Next he cooked up more bacon with onions.
Then he poured barbecue sauce on top of the sausage.
And spread it out evenly.
He put the cooked bacon inside and rolled it up.
Then he placed the sausage roll on top of the braided bacon.
And added more spices.
Then he rolled it all up in the braided bacon.
He added more spices.
Then he placed it on the barbecue.
And let it smoke all afternoon.
Meanwhile, Hayden and I went to the movies.
We went to see Inception! It was a good movie! We had fun.
When we got home the bacon explosion was done!
It was pretty good. My husband really liked it, but it's a bit heavy for me. It's definitely man food! 

We had a great beginning to the new year! I hope all of you have a great 2011!

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come." II Corinthians 5:17

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...