This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, January 24, 2011

Megan's birthday dinner!

It's Megan's birthday! She my son Cameron's girlfriend and she's a doll.
We are having a big family dinner in her honor. I set the table with Eric's grandmother's beautiful Rose Chintz china!
She gets to eat on the special plate!
I made a big turkey dinner with all the works for her!
It was a great dinner!
Cameron and Megan.
Mackenzie being a nut!
Mackenzie and Brittany.
Hayden and me.
Eric.
Grayson and Rachelle.
We had such a nice meal and a great visit.
Time for cake! Megan loved the upside down pineapple cake I made her even though it flopped instead of flipped! This was my first attempt at this cake and it wasn't half bad! Click here here for the recipe.
Happy birthday to you Megan!
Make a wish!
Then she opened her gifts!
She got nice things from everyone!
She later told Cameron that she was very touched that our family did that much for her for her birthday.
I was so happy to do it, we all were. She's a sweet girl!
Happy birthday Megan!!! Wishing you the best year ever!

"The Lord has done great things for us! We are glad!" Psalm 126:3

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...