This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lunch for Vonda....

I invited my old dear friend, Vonda, over for lunch.
We were really close friends about 15 years ago, but then kind of lost contact and recently reconnected.
I wanted to make it special for her, so I set the table with my new (used) chin with the red and white checkered border and the rooster in the center.
I paired it with my ruby crystal goblets and my cute little red and white striped coffee set.
The table looked so pretty! I made yummy chicken and veggie sandwiches.
I also served grapes and crackers and we had iced tea.
Vonda surprised me with some fresh raspberries and blackberries.
She also brought this gorgeous pear dipped in chocolate and rolled in nuts! It was delicious and it is sooo beautiful!
We had valentines cookies for dessert.
What a lovely spread!
We had so much fun catching up. She is a dear girl who loves the Lord and is so very sweet! She is going through a lot of hard times right now, can you please say a prayer for her? The Lord has blessed me with Vonda and I pray that God will bless her and keep her. 

"Finally, brothers, rejoice. Aim for restoration, comfort one another,agree with one another, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you." II Corinthians 13:11

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...