This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I don't want to forget this stuff!

I just want to share some pictures of every day life at our house. These photos are nothing big, there's no fantastic story here, just every day life at the Rose of Sharon Garden.

Here's atypical evening at our house........Grayson and his buddy Garrett are on the couch looking up go kart stuff on Grayson's laptop. Hayden is at his computer that is temporarily set up on the kitchen counter, playing a video game.
I know that these days will be over for me in a blink of an eye when Grayson moves out in a year and when Hayden grows up and quits playing video games.
But for now I want to stop and smell the roses and remember these little moments.
Here's another night. Grayson and Garrett are washing some engine part for the go-kart in the sink.
Hayden is doing homework on his computer with Blondie sitting near by keeping watch.
This is so sweet, Hayden is reaching down and kissing Blondie on the forehead! I love evenings like this!
On this night Eric was giving Blondie a bath in the sink while Grayson was helping Rachelle with her homework.
Blondie is already getting so big! She's growing so fast!
She will not be getting baths in the sink too much longer!
Grayson graduated last year, but Rachelle is still a junior and had a big history project that was due, so he was helping her with it.
Knowing Grayson, it will be pretty fabulous! :0)
I don't know what he's doing here, but he's obviously being silly!
Since my older two sons have moved out, I have learned how to appreciate these funny, every day, seemingly boring moments with my family. I now know that these moments are fleeting and I want to appreciate them and remember them forever.

“Let us be grateful to people who make us happy;
they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
~ Marcel Proust
Auh......


That's the sound of me soaking it all in.


Thank you Lord for the little things! Thank you for the big things too....like healthy, happy teenagers and a warm cozy home and a loving husband. I am truly blessed!

“Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.” Philippians 4:8

Blessings, Sharon

1 comment:

Diva Kreszl said...

it is most certainly the small everyday moments that bring us the greatest joy! I missed reading your pposts, so happy to have found your new blog Sharon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...