This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, January 28, 2011

He made his mess, now he must lie in it....

This is a funny story about my son, Grayson. This is Grayson's bedroom and the story is about what's under his pillow there on his bed....

My boys each have dish nights at our house and it was Grayson's turn to do the dishes. He started getting busy cleaning up the kitchen and I saw a 13x9 Pyrex dish soaking in the sink. I reminded him that he needs to hand wash it, not put it in the dishwasher. I feel like they get cleaner and you get all that brown dried on stuff better if you hand wash them rather than put them in the dishwasher. Anyway, he teased back at me saying that's it's been soaking, so he could put it in the dishwasher. I teased him back and told him that if he puts it in the dishwasher, I was going to take it out of there and put it under his pillow.
Well, the next morning, I looked in the dishwasher and  I found the 13x9 stacked nicely against the dinner plates. 
I bet you can imagine what happened next!
You guessed it! I took the dish out of the dishwasher, along with two spoons that were quite dirty that he should have rinsed first, and placed them all under his pillow!
I made sure they were not completely gross and I barely laid the pillow on them so the pillow would not get dirty.
When Grayson got home that night I said, "There a little present under your pillow." He just looked at me and grinned from ear to ear. He said he washed it and then put it in the dishwasher for me to find there just to mess with me! I thought that it looked awfully clean! Haha!

I just love that boy!

"You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus." Galatians 3:26

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...