This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hayden's basketball season!

I can't believe it's basketball season again!
Hayden plays on the junior varsity team at the high school.
He's #13.
We were so happy to learn that he's a team captain and he goes to the center of the court before the game and shakes hands with the referees and the team captains from the opposing team.
He's doing really great!
He's very quick.
He averages about 10 points per game.
We are proud of him.
This night was called "Retro" night and the cheerleaders wore uniforms from days gone by, they were so cute!
Mackenzie and Brittany came to watch Hayden play.
Brittany and I.
Eric and Grayson.
Grayson.
The season has been really fun.
They have won most of their games.
People tell us that Hayden's fun to watch because he's so fast.
Go #13!
He's good at stealing the ball and running it down for a lay-in.
Woop.....there it is!!!
He is not the best shooter, but he's getting better and he's getting braver too! He made this 3 pointer!
Come on Dawgs!
Go Hayden!
Two points!!!
Bringing the ball down!
Another basket!
Another lay-in!
We're very proud of you him!
He works hard...
...and gets sweaty!
We always talk to him after the games.
And Eric always slips him money to buy snacks at the snack shack during the next game. We've had a great season!

"The Lord is my strength and my shield, my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song will I praise Him." Psalm 28:7

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...