This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, February 22, 2010

Fish on!!!

Did I mention that my husband is an avid outdoorsman?
And we've raised four sons who are avid outdoorsmen? Well, tis true! Look at these two giant Spring Chinook (Salmon) that our youngest son, Hayden, caught on the Umpqua river!
Getting a little help from Dad while posing for the picture!
He had a hard time lifting them up!
Good job Hayden! They're beauties!
Eric goes fishing at least once a week if not more from February thru May.
They do not look pretty or smell pretty, but boy howdy, they taste good!!! Mmmmm! I'm so thankful that my husband is such a good fisherman and provides us food for our family!

"One day as Jesus was standing by the Lake of Gennesaret, the people were crowding around him and listening to the word of God. He saw at the water’s edge two boats, left there by the fishermen, who were washing their nets. He got into one of the boats, the one belonging to Simon, and asked him to put out a little from shore. Then he sat down and taught the people from the boat.

When he had finished speaking, he said to Simon, “Put out into deep water, and let down the nets for a catch.”

Simon answered, “Master, we’ve worked hard all night and haven’t caught anything. But because you say so, I will let down the nets.”

When they had done so, they caught such a large number of fish that their nets began to break. So they signaled their partners in the other boat to come and help them, and they came and filled both boats so full that they began to sink." Luke 5:1-7


Hugs! Sharon

1 comment:

Julieann said...

Hi Sharon!!!

Happy New year:)

I have to change my bookmark of you..I keep going to your other blog...LOL.

Happy Tuesday. Those were some fish they caught:)))

Julieann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...