This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Crystal creamer....

I love my new little crystal creamer. It's small and understated, yet elegant! I found it at a thrift store for $1.99.
What looks prettier....this big blue and red plastic bottle or...
...this simple, yet elegant crystal creamer?
I say the crystal creamer!
It pours so nicely too!
It's pretty!
I love to cheer up my day in simple little ways like these!
It makes me happy!

"And you shall love the Lord Your God with all of your heart and with your entire being and with all your might." Deuteronomy 6:5

Hugs, Sharon

4 comments:

SharonLou said...

Hi, I'm a new follower to your blog. Love your little creamer and it looks a whole lot better than that big plastic bottle! Don't you just love going to the thrifts? I always find something I "need!"

as always starzie said...

Hi Sharon! I just love your little creamer! It is so cute. It is perfect for company, even if you have to refill it a few times. I wish I could visit your thrift shops. You find such wonderful things!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Darlene

A Romantic Porch said...

I LOVE little creamers. I use them for all sorts of things.

I wanted you to know that I'm doing a giveaway over at my blog...just in case you are interested. xo rachel

Lillie Mae Acres said...

LOL, so it looks like you're still working on finishing the creamer from Christmas. I still have a little of my Gingerbread creamer left and it's just so yummy. I love the new little creamer, great find. QUESTION for you: You blogged about painting your front door red and I saw that your brass door knocker was engraved w/ one of my favorite scripture verses. In fact I collect plaques, pictures, etc w/ Joshua 24:15 on them and would love a door knocker. Did you find this already engraved or did you have to have it done? I've been checking local and online Christian book stores with no luck. Thanks a bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...