This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, January 7, 2011

Cozy day....

It's a cozy winter day! I have the day off and I'm not going anywhere! It's cold outside and I like being all snuggy in my warm house!
I started the day making chocolate chip pancakes.
Mmmm! All you do is add chocolate chips to the pancake mix, it's so simple, but tastes so good!
Mmmm! They're looking perfect!
Time to flip them!
Delicious!
I made Hayden a plate of them and got everything all ready for him.
Come and get it!!!!
He was grateful and thankful, but he had to get to school early, so he didn't have time to sit and enjoy them.
So, I packed them up and he took them with him!
Later in the day I made some chocholate chip cookies!
There's something so cozy about cookies in the cookie jar!
They look like love!
I love stay home days like this. I really love being busy in my home and doing nice things for my family. I am thankful for my warm and cozy home!

"How precious is Your steadfast love, O God! The children of men take refuge and put their trust under the shadow of Your wings." Psalm 36:7

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...