This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Blondie's getting bigger!

Our little puppy is getting bigger!
Isn't she a doll! She's definitely become part of our family!
We are just enjoying her so very much!
Having a puppy is a lot of work!
But, just like children, when you invest lots of time, love and discipline in them....
....they grow up to be obedient, well balanced and happy!
We are all so in love with her!
She's a good girl!
What a sweetie! Ha-ha, can you see the blue Goodwill tag on her arm? How funny is that!
My husband and the boys are always teaching her new tricks!
Eric trained her to sit on top of the stool!
She'll do anything for a treat!
Good girl Blondie!
She has brought lots of fun to all of us!
Here's Hayden playing with her on the trampoline.
She loves to be wherever we are!
I love funny little times like this where we are together doing silly stuff! It's so fun to have our wonderful dog with us!
She's a great dog because she loves to play, but she's not hyper...
... in fact, she's a little bit lazy!
I'm thankful for our Blondie girl!

"And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with your entire being and with all your might." Deuteronomy 6: 5

Hugs, Sharon

4 comments:

Mary said...

I can't take it! Blondie is soooooo adorable. I just want to kiss her. She looks like she loves all of you just as much as you love her.

Mary

Erin said...

What a sweetie. She is adorable.

~JoAnn~ said...

Sharon~ Blondie is just gorgeous, I have a friend that also has a yellow lab and they are such beautiful dogs. Having a puppy is hard work, I got our newest puppy last February and she is still full of energy and I wish some days she was more lazy but she is what she is. I can't imagine not having our animals. I had to have our cat of 18 years put to sleep the day before Thanksgiving and wee are still mouring his loss.

Blessings,Joann

adsgram said...

She sure is a pretty little (getting bigger) girl!

Lynne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...