This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus!

I came home from work to find a delightful surprise waiting for me on our front door!
It's a Christmas gift!
It's wrapped so beautifully!
And it's addressed to me! I opened the card and it is a Christmas gift from my friend Virginia! I wonder what it could be!
Oh my goodness! Look at these gorgeous coffee mugs...
...and cream and sugar set!
They are so lovely and will go perfectly in our home! I am so thrilled to get them! It was so thoughtful of her to think of me! I am so blessed to have her for a dear friend!
My dear friend, Virginia, and I shopping last summer
So yes, there is a Santa Claus and her name is Virginia! 

"A friend loveth at all times." Proverbs 17:17

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...