This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A winter wonderland!

I just wanted to share with you this really cool picture that I found at an estate sale.
Isn't it cute! It's a little village scene....
...complete with snow covered homes and barns...
...a snow covered community church complete with the tall steeple....
...a covered bridge with a horse drawn sleigh going through it, It's a darling old picture, but upon closer inspection...
....you will see that it's actually dozens of cut outs from old Christmas cards!
Somebody went to a lot of work to make this and whoever they are, they did a wonderful job!
It's so quaint....
...and whimsical.
It's a wintry wonder land!
I love this picture and am so thrilled to have it. I will display it proudly in our family room. I really appreciate all the time and effort that went into this project that some woman or child made a long time ago. I actually think it would be fun to make one of these myself. 

"Let Him have all your worries and care, for He is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you. " I Peter 5:7

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...