This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, January 11, 2010

We got a new computer!!!

Well, our old computer finally bit the dust! We had her for about three years and it was nothing but trouble! We constantly had viruses and the computer would freeze up, run slow, etc. So, we switched teams! We went from a PC to Apple!!! We are now proud owners of an IMac computer!
Here's a picture of me with our old computer. We were so tired of constantly fighting computer viruses and other problems, plus it was so slow, which is torture when you're trying to read blogs!!!
We had a tiny little screen and so many wires and cords that were always a mess. We had so many virus problems, that you can see the sticky note on the front of our monitor with our antivirus codes on it! It finally froze up on us once again and my hubby said, "Okay, I've had enough, let's get an Apple!"
Isn't it beautiful! This is it! The computer is actually built into the monitor! I love how big the screen is!
I love the cordless keypad and mouse! It has a remote printer too! Now my desk is all clean and pretty, but the best part is Mac equals NO VIRUS! It really does! :0) Now I can blog all I want without having pop ups, freezing up or crashing on me! Now I can get back to my blogging!!!

"And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour." Luke 1:47

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

welcome back! My daughter had a old mac laptop and decided to go with a new sony for college this year. BIG MISTAKE! Shes had it three months and her word has never worked on it. We took it in and she apparently got a virus the first time she hooked it up! OH MY! Shes so upset, she had paid 100 extra for virus protection and now she is expected to pay another 100 to fix it? She wants another mac now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...