This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, December 13, 2010

Sleep in heavenly peace....

Grayson worked an 8 hour day at his job at the water and electric company and then was asked to stay to work all night due to an emergency water main break in the city.
He didn't get home until the next morning at 10:00 am! So he worked 26 hours straight!
He came in the front door and I was upstairs. I yelled down hello to him and he replied hello back. I proceeded to ask him if he was tired and I did not hear a response.
I headed down the stairs and by the time I got there about two minutes later, this is what I found. He was SOUND asleep in the lazy boy! He fell fast asleep within a couple of minutes of coming into the house. Sleep in heavenly peace my hard working boy. 

"The sleep of a laboring man is sweet." Ecclesiastes 5:12a

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...