This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, December 3, 2010

Our outside christmas decorations...

Here's our home sweet home all decked out for Christmas. Today I wanted to show you pictures of our exterior Christmas decor. My husband put white lights all over the house and put the big beautiful lit up cross on the top of the house.
We put a light up nativity scene in the front yard. We bought this set many years ago at Walmart and Eric built the stable to keep them in.
I love this! It is such a witness to the neighborhood about the real reason for the season!
The theme of the front porch is pretty much a snow, outdoor play theme.
I have two white enamelware bowls filled with cranberries floating in water with floating candles.
Santa and a happy snowman greet our friends!
These cute light up candy canes and Santa's are new to us this year. I think they are so cute!
We have lots of candles and red touches.
I tucked red poinsettias in our flower box.
I also added two cute vintage plastic reindeer in there.
I love these green tin cups.
I found these two Santa lanterns at Goodwill last year. I love them!
A simple trick is to put silk greenery and pine cones inside old enamelware pans and add candles.
Very welcoming!
Here's a neat old carved wooden Santa.
And here's a collection of wooden snowmen.
It looks really cozy out here!
Ice skates and a thermos snuggled in the wicker chair with the lace in the window behind give such a homey feel!
I love this old white sled. I surrounded it with fun country Christmas touches.
Here's a friendly elf to great all who come to our door!
A big wreath on the front door is the final welcoming touch. 

Merry Christmas everyone!

"For it stands in scripture: "Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone, a cornerstone chosen and precious, and he who believes in Him will not be put to shame." I Peter 2:7

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...