This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Eric and me at our Christmas party. December 11, 2010
I wanted wish you a big very Merry Christmas from Rose of Sharon Garden!
My boys Christmas Eve 1995
First I wanted to share with you these cute pictures of my lil babies! This picture was taken 15 years ago on Christmas Eve 1995. What great memories this picture gives me!!! Mackenzie was only 11, Cameron 9, Grayson 5 and Hayden was just 2! Every Christmas Eve the boys got to open two traditional presents. One was a pair of pajamas and the other was a new book.
My boys Christmas Eve 1995
The pajamas were so they all had new cute PJs for all the pictures on Christmas morning and the book was to help them fall asleep because they were so excited for Christmas morning! I love my little towheads! It looks like I couldn't find camo jammies for Hayden, so he's the odd man out! I love this tradition and we have done it every year since!
Our Christmas card this year, 2010
I hope that all of you have an absolutely beautiful Christmas with your families and with the Lord! 

Remember....Jesus is the reason for the season!

God bless us...everyone!!!

"Joy to the world, the Lord is come,
Let Earth receive her King!!!"

"All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: 'The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call Him Immanuel' ~ which means, 'God with us." Matthew 1:22-23

Love, Sharon

8 comments:

Shelley said...

Wishing you and yours a very blessed Christmas Day.....the memory lane picture is very sweet....Shelley

Carol said...

Merry Christmas wishes & blessings from Oklahoma!

Smiles,
Carol

Jan Parrish said...

Have a blessed Christmas and a year full of new beginnings!

Mary said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to you and your sweet family.

Mary
Long Island New York

Elena said...

Such cute pictures! I have really been enjoying your posts. Merry Christmas!

heartfelt living said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. What fun pictures you posted of your Christmas past. The boys sure look cute. Time flies when your having fun!
Hope you have a very Happy New Year!
Blessings,
Karen

jAne said...

how nice to find you again in the blogosphere, sharon. :o) my hubby and i never did make it up your way in the summer (remember me inquiring bout meeting up?) as life happened in a big way, as it sometimes does.

this blog is as welcoming and beautiful as your former blog - so thankful to have found it. :o)

jAne at tickleberry farm

shamrock fields said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Sharon!!!
Molly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...