This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A little Christmas party for the ladies from church!

I asked our pastor's wife if I could have a little party at my house for the women in the church and she loved the idea! It was pretty simple, we just had each lady bring a tray of goodies and a white elephant. I provided the beverages. Here's Shawna (the pastor's wife), Cindy and Joanne enjoying the hot wassail.
Sharon, Barbara, Pam and Sharlene getting ready to get some goodies.
Oh my! Everything looks delicious!
Lots of laughs and silliness going on!
April being funny pretending to smoke a cigar.
After eating some treats we all went into the living room where Shawna read us a beautiful devotional and then it was time to do the gift exchange!
Shawna likes what she got, perfumed lotion!
Mary, Joann and Sharlene having fun.
April, Diane and Pam.
Barbara got this darling light up snowman!
I wonder what Pam will get!
Nadine received some very glamours gifts!
She got a fur stole, glamor glasses and a giant rock to put on her finger! Haha! We had a lovely evening together with good food and good fellowship. I feel blessed with these women!

"But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another." I John 1:7a

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...