This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, December 6, 2010

Lighting of the trees.....

We live in small town USA! We love our little town and all the quaint cute things that come with it.
One fun thing this little town does is have an annual tree lighting ceremony and celebration.
This started a few years ago and keeps growing and growing. They started the ceremony with a little parade, which started with boy scouts carrying the American flag.
Most of the people from town go to this event.
I met my friend, Sarah, there.
There was live music.
It seems that the whole town showed up! *photo from facebook
Hey, there's Colin, Amy and Caden!
They lit all the trees up and down main street!
They look so beautiful!
Here comes the Presbyterian church choir singing carols!
They sounded so pretty!






They had a tree decorating contest.
There were some gorgeous trees!
Here comes Santa!
He's in a horse drawn carriage!
I love this picture of Sarah's little boy, Christian, looking through the window at Santa. He had to wait his turn to sit on Santa's lap.
He finally got to see Santa and tell him what he wanted for Christmas!
I love my little town!
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

"When they saw the star, they rejoiced exceedingly with great joy." Matthew 2:10

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...