This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!


Wishing all of you a very happy new year!!!

I hope all of you had a beautiful Christmas! We sure did!!!

Now it's time to say goodbye to 2010... 

...and hello to 2011!

Wishing all of you a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!!!!

"Thanks be to God, who always leads us in
triumphal procession in Christ!"
II Corinthians 2:14

Love, Sharon

4 comments:

Carol said...

Happy New Year, Sharon! I look forward to reading more posts from you.

Smiles,
Carol

Shelley said...

Wishing you many blessings for the New year....Shelley

Jan Parrish said...

Happy 2011. May it be the year of hope restored!

Kathi said...

Happy New Year Sharon. Thank you so much for having us all at your beautiful home for Christmas and then the fun day the two of us had together right before New Year's. I love you, Kathi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...