This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Grayson's 20th birthday!

Happy birthday to Grayson!
He's 20 years old and we're having a family dinner and party for him.
Presents!
There's a Dr. Phil bag there! hahaha!
The family is here to celebrate! Cameron could not join us because he had to work.
Grayson had his favorite meal on the special plate. Pulled pork sandwiches, potato salad and orange Jello fluffy salad.
Grayson and Rachelle!
Family!
I made him a chocolate cake and decorated it with the famous pink and blue circus animal that I have been using on the family birthday cakes for many years!
Make a wish!
Time to open the gifts!
He got lots of cool presents!
Anticipation!
Excitement!
Fun!
He got lots of nice gifts including this drill press.
The next day Rachelle gave him her gift!
It's a beautiful end table that she made in her wood shop class at school!
She signed the inside with "Grayson ~ Rachelle Jan 21st 2008" which is their anniversary date!
Happy birthday son! We love you so much and are so proud of you! I hope you have a terrific year!!! 

"Behold, sons are a heritage from the Lord." Psalm 127:3a

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...