This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Gift bags....

I put together some goodie bags for Christmas gifts for all the people at work. This is just a little token gift to let them know how much I appreciate them!
I found really cute gift bags and tissue at Walmart and then filled them up!
I laid out all of the goodies and the bags and did an assembly line while I was watching Miracle on 34th Street!
I gave everyone a little cranberry candle...
...and I wrapped it in red tissue.
Last summer Brittany and I made yummy strawberry freezer jam and I put a jar of it in each bag. I marked it with "Freeze or Refrigerate" sticker to make sure that it didn't spoil!
I also wrapped them in tissue as well.
Then got some Christmas chocolates...
....and threw them in.
I thought these glittery deer ornaments were so darling!
And what a deal at two for $1.00!
I tucked them in the top of the bag.
Don't they look so cute!
I placed them each on all of my co-workers desk just to brighten their day and let them know how much I appreciate them!

I love Christmas!

"And the angel answered and said to her, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; and for that reason the holy offspring shall be called the Son of God." Luke 1:35

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...