This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December morning....


Oh boy, it's cold and rainy on this December school morning. For years as a tradition, every once in awhile throughout the school year I take the boys out to donuts before school. Now that Hayden drives, we took two cars so that he can just head to school afterwards.
We went to the little donut shop, but it was closed, so we went to the mini mart instead. He is dressed up because he's on the basketball team and on game days they have to dress up.
Instead of donuts, he got breakfast.
Hayden got biscuits and gravy with bacon and hash-browns, chocolate milk and an iced tea for later!
I don't think he'll be going hungry any time soon!
I love having little special times like this with my kids!
"Bye Hayden! Have a great day at school! I love you!!!"

"Be happy and rejoice and be glad-hearted continually." I Thessalonians 5:16

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...