This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Finding the perfect tree!

It's time to get the Christmas tree!
We were so happy that the weather was so nice! It was cold, but beautiful!
It was kind of weird going out there looking for our Christmas trees without any of our kids. They are all  grown up and too busy to come with us. It makes me sad, but someday hopefully we will be able to get our Christmas tree with all of the boys and their wives and lots of grandchildren!
We went to a litlte local tree farm. There are many to choose from, but it must be perfect! haha!
She says, "Honey, I think I found it!"
He says, "Okay, let me get my saw!"
My job is to hold onto the top....
...while he cuts it down!
Good job Eric! He's a timber faller by trade, so this is a pretty easy job for him!
This year we used one of their carts to haul it back to the truck.
This worked out quite nicely!
What a gorgeous day!
They put it in the tree shaker, which gets off all of those pesky needles!
The tree cost $25.00, which is a great deal for a fresh beautiful tree!
Now we just need to get it home and start decorating it! I love Christmas!

"Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the creator of the ends of the earth." Isaiah 40:18

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...