This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas party!!!

We're all dressed up, the house is ready, the food is ready and we are just waiting for our friends to arrive!
I asked each couple to bring a tray of appetizers, but we have lots of food prepared as well.
The coffee station is ready to go!
The plates and napkins are standing at attention!
This year we moved the beverage area to our garage because we have outgrown the house. Eric cleaned it up and we placed tables out there.
I have all of the pretty Christmas wine glasses waiting in line.
Eric turned on the propane heater and it warmed up nicely.
Grayson was snapping pictures of us as we were taking care of the last minute details.
Here I am lighting candles.
Everything looks just right!
We have had this party for about 6 or 7 years now and it has grown to be a very fun, traditional much anticipated event of the season for everyone. We usually have about 30 to 35 people attend.
Cameron and Megan showed up all dressed up. I love her pretty dress with the feathers at the hemline!
We had a great crowd again this year!
Everyone brought such delicious foods!
We had so much fun talking and catching up. What a great way to celebrate the season!
It was really nice to have the extra space out in the garage!
Cameron and I.
Megan and I.
Brittany and Erica. I'm bummed because I did not get a picture of Mackenzie and Brittany together.
Eric and Tim.
Time for the white elephant gift exchange!
This was so much fun!
There were many hilarious gifts!
Eliana seems to be enjoying all of them! Haha!
The party went late, the last folks to leave left at about 1:30am
There's always a big mess to clean up, but it is so worth it. Everyone had so much fun! We are so blessed with our many friends. 

"The angel said to her, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be holy; he will be called Son of God." Luke 1:35

Merry Christmas! 
Sharon

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...