This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve family gathering....

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse! All the stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there! Well, this is not quite all true, there were plenty of creatures stirring as we were all celebrating our Walton family Christmas eve together!
Here comes Cameron and Megan!
The coffee's ready to go!
There's tons of delicious food!
And the whole family is finally here!
This is our annual Christmas eve celebration that we have with my side of the family. We have been doing this since I was a little girl! I am so thankful that we still gather even though my sisters and I are all grown and have grown children of our own!
Merry Christmas Daddy!
It is so much fun to have a houseful of loved ones!
Eric and my Daddy.
Me, Mom, Eric and Daddy.
My two beautiful sisters, Kelli and Kathi with my beautiful daughter-in-law, Brittany.
Cameron and Megan.
The three son-in-law's with my Daddy.
Victoria with her boyfriend, Gabe.
Grayson and Rachelle.
Getting some hot wassail.
Time to eat!
Cousins! Samuel, Hayden and Joseph.
Kelli and Daddy enjoying their meal.
Oh, this is so much fun!
Cameron and Megan eating their delicious food!
Ralph and his daughter (my niece) Whitney.
Hayden, Cameron and Megan.
Mackenzie and Brittany.
We're done eating,
Eric and I.
Cute Mackenzie.
Grayson and Rachelle.
Harrison and Nicky.
Mackenzie again.
Time for the white elephant gift exchange!
Garrett got some Viking horns!
Grandpa Leonard got a book on how to talk like a redneck!
Eric got a call from the 80s, they want they're phone back! haha!
Jessica got a gorgeous Christmas tie!
I wonder what Grammie got????
Samuel got a cool tattoo sleeve!
Cameron seems really excited about his Grandpa bank! Megan's not so sure she likes it!
We had such a beautiful evening with the family. God has blessed us so much. I am so grateful!

Merry Christmas! 

"When the angels went away from them into heaven, the shepherds said to one another, “Let us go over to Bethlehem and see this thing that has happened, which the Lord has made known to us.”And they went with haste and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby lying in a manger." Luke 2:15-16

Hugs,Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...