This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas decorations!

The house is all decorated for Christmas and I just love it! It is a lot of work, but once it's done, we all enjoy it so much. There's magic in the air!
I put a feather tree filled with antique ornaments on the entryway table.
Easy holiday decorated tip: Use silk poinsettias. They are so festive and beautiful and easy to use.
I grouped my vintage plastic light-up Santa's and put them on top of a cabinet in our family room.
Here's my Baby Jesus collection. Some of them are so beautiful.
I love this WISH banner.
I put my collection of vintage Santa mugs filled with candy canes on this shelf.
It looks so cute!
On top of the desk I placed a woodsman Santa with a big black bear and a cute little cabin.
I love our home at night when all the candles are lit.
Here's my vintage Santa and snowmen collection.
My cozy Christmas kitchen!
Little Christmas elves stand guard on top of the refrigerator.
Here's a little vignette of snowmen on the kitchen counter.
A tall Santa stands guard next to the coffee pot.
In this corner I placed a vintage mini tree with a darling little antique elf.
Here's my windowsill display.
I have several Father Christmas figurines and antique bottle brush trees.
It looks like a little snowy scene.
This big red velvet Santa is fabulous! He's really old.
A little display in the laundry room.
Here's my cool Christmas ornament wreath that I made many years ago.
I love this Tom and Jerry set.
I can't believe how much the room changes by adding this red and green plaid tablecloth.
Here's another silk poinsettia flanked by two red wooden reindeer.
This poinsettia is real! Isn't it gorgeous! My husband's company sends us one every year!
These cute carolers are new to me this year. They are so festive!
Here's another silk poinsettia next to a beautiful angel watching over Baby Jesus.
Let's move into the powder room for a peek of the decorations I have in there. When I entertain I fill the bathtub with water and then place floating candles in it. It looks so elegant!
I put a quaint little church on the bathroom counter.
And also one of my favorite little Christmas books, "A Christmas Gathering".
Here's my vintage Christmas lapel pin collection.
I made a little silver vignette on top of my jewelry armoire.
I think the snowman is so cute. I have a basket filled with vintage silver ornaments.
Here's the tree!
I love how it turned out this year!
I like our tree to look festive and old fashioned like it was from the 1940s. We have colorful lights, old glass ornaments and a touch of tinsel.
It all looks so pretty, but.....
...let's not forget....
...the reason for the season. Thank you God for sending us your one and only son to save us!
And here's our Christmas card this year. These are pictures of our family on our camping trips. 

Merry Christmas from our home to yours!

"Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." Philippians 2:9-11

Merry Christmas!

Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...