This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Special delivery!

 I'm so blessed! Look who stopped by with flowers and chicken soup for me because I was sick...my beautiful daughter-in-love, Brittany!
I got the flu a week after getting my first flu shot. Boo! But what a bright spot in my day to have this beautiful girl be so thoughtful and remember me. Thank you Brittany! I love the flowers and the soup was delicious and hit the spot. It all made me better! I love you!

"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing." I Thessalonians 5:11

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...