This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, November 20, 2010

A new chair!

We got a new living room chair! Isn't it cute!!! It's made of red and white checkered fabric and I love it!
Eric and I found it when we went shopping for the refrigerator and freezer. We stopped at this used furniture store and I stopped cold in my tracks when I saw it! It's EXACTLY what I have been looking for for our living room!
We haggled with the guy and got a good deal!
He was asking $99.00 for it and we only paid $85.00! Yippeee!
It's so cute! I love the tufting!
It goes with our living room decor perfectly!
It's well made too!
And it's comfortable!
Plus, it swivels.....
...and it rocks!
It really rocks!
Thank you Lord for the blessing of this darling new chair!
It's perfect!

"Let the heavens be glad and let the earth rejoice; and let men say among the nations, the Lord reigns." I Chronicles 16:31

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...