This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's official....they're together!

Cameron called to tell me that him and Megan are official a couple! What a wonderful answer to prayer she is! They have been friends for over a year now and slowly developed a deeper fondness for each other and then they started dated. They have a lot in common and the most important thing is that they both love God! I am so excited that they are together. They seem really great for each other! 

What a neat answer to prayer! Thank you God!

"Ask and it shall be given to you." Matthew 7:7a

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...