This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hayden's apple pie...

Hayden came home from school carrying the ingredients to make an apple pie.
He is in a culinary class and this was an assignment.
He made the dough at school, but had to roll it out and bake it at home.
He was doing a great job!
I think it's wonderful that he's learning how to cook!
He placed the pie dough in the pie pan....
...mixed the apples and sugars and....
...placed the apple mix in the shell. Now he's covering up the apples with the second layer of pie crust and it's ready to go in the oven!
He put his initials on it! Hayden Elliot! I thought that was so cute!
Mmmmm! It looks wonderful!
He did a great job and it tasted delicious! Now this is the kind of homework I can get into! haha! I emailed his teacher and told her how good it was. He got an A!

"The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." Psalm 18:2


Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...